Bridging the Gap is an EM ECW project aimed at promoting spin-offs on sustainable development by means of the mobility and business related initiatives.
This page targets at gathering and spreading partners and stakeholders initiatives and networking, with the aim of developing the full potential of the project mobility and results.
Valorisation means contributing to create a virtuous cycle of influence making results more sustainable, maximising their impact, improving systems, pooling knowledge to avoid overlap of efforts, and then feeding back into policy-making so that the valuable lessons and experience gained by one group can benefit others in a process of dissemination and exploitation that produces sustainable results beyond the project life.
All this can happen only if connections are made between the organisers and participants of the project and the wider community.
What is on?
Relevant events and activities, as well as calls for grant and funding opportunities can be found
at the EU Delegations' websites . The Countries and Delegations involved in the BtG project are
Relevant Institutional Links
- ADB (Asian Development Bank) http://www.adb.org
- AfDB (The African Development Bank) http://www.afdb.org
- ASEAN http://www.aseansec.org/
- ASEM (Asia-Europe Meeting) http://asem04.kaist.ac.kr
- BIS (Bank for International Settlement) http://www.bis.org
- OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development ) http://www.oecd.org
- EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction & Development ) http://www.ebrd.com
- ESCAP (Economic and Social Commission for the Asia Pacific) http://www.unescap.org
- IDB (Inter-Amerian Development Bank) http://www.iadb.org
- FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) http://www.fao.org
- ICTSD (Int'l Center for Trade and Sustainable Development) http://www.ictsd.org
- IFC (International Finance Corporation) http://www.ifc.org
- ILO (International Labor Organization) http://www.ilo.org
- IMF (International Monetary Fund) http://www.imf.org
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) http://www.iso.ch
- PBEC (Pacific Basin Economic) http://www.pbec.org
- PECC (Pacific Economic Cooperation Council) http://www.pecc.org
- UN (United Nations) http://www.un.org
- UNCTAD (UN Conference on Trade & Development) http://www.unctad.org
- UNDP (UN Development Programme) http://www.undp.org
- UNEP (UN Environment Programme) http://www.unep.org
- UNFCCC (UN Framework Convention on Climate Change) http://www.unfccc.de
- UNFPA (UN Fund for Population Activities) http://www.unfpa.org
- UNV (UN Volunteers) http://www.unv.org
- UPOV (International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants) http://www.upov.org
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) http://www.wipo.int
- World Bank http://www.worldbank.org
- WSSCC (Water supply and sanitation collaborative council) http://www.wsscc.org/
- WTO (World Trade Organization) http://www.wto.org