BTG Alumni Association
The BTG Alumni Association is an alumni driven initiative under the BTG project umbrella
The Alumni Association promotes ongoing communication and cooperation among BTG graduates, students, faculty and staff.
Through this it aims
- to continue to develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship between the partner universities and BTG alumni
- to offer former BGT participants a focal point of support and coordination and to support their global activities
- to promote awareness of alumni achievements and accomplishments among all alumni, students, faculty and staff
- to create an international network of experts for policy makers in the related scientific and social domains
- to contribute to strengthening BTG partners and alumni relations throughout the world
All BTG participants are automatically members of the Alumni Association.
Membership of the Alumni Association and all of the services are free to BTG alumni. All registered members will receive regular news and information on services available to them.
The Alumni Association provides a range of opportunities for keeping in touch with other participants and for continuing involvement with BTG. The Alumni Association consists of a "physic" (offline) and a "virtual" (online) community.
Offline component consists of a world-wide network of local and regional Alumni Groups. These groups provide an extensive network to help alumni keep in touch with each other and with the BTG Community.
The online community provides a virtual place to (re)connect, exchange ideas, and access career and networking information. It contains centrally-managed interactive websites for use by any local Alumni Group or individual alumni. It can include country/regional sites and personal homepages and may consist of just a few photos or can include message boards, chat rooms, newsletters, feedback forms, recipes etc.